Coronavirus Advisory Updates:
Check here regularly for updates and announcements.
Resuming In-person Sunday Service
Solid Rock Summer Camp is Cancelled for summer 2020.
Watch for potential family fun days, coming in late summer.
Resuming In-person Sunday Service
In-person Sunday Service Resumed on June 14th.
While we do everything we can to make the environment healthy and safe, we still recommend that high-risk populations (those over 65 and people with underlying health conditions) continue to utilize the on-line video service. Your leadership maintains that it is your freedom to decide your own level of risk and determine when resuming in-person services is right for you. It is important to understand that the organization can structure for social distancing and other safety measures, but people cannot and will not be forced into compliance. If you feel that safety risk is still high in this setting, it is appropriate to continue with video services at home. In order to align the video recording of the service and posting times, there will not be a video Service on June 14th. After that a video service will be posted weekly, as we have done throughout the Safer-at-Home period, and as long as health risk continues for some.
Important Things to Know about Services during the Teller County Variance Period:
1. Doors will open at 9:30a for distanced-seating. Some of our seating will be in the Fellowship Hall, with the service broadcast on a screen.
2. Ushers will be seating, in family units, in order to maximize our available seating. Ushers will dismiss seating after the service allowing a distanced exit from the service.
3. While we encourage you to plan lunch gatherings after the service, we will not have gathering places in the church. This helps protect our ability to continue in-person services given current restrictions of the Teller County Variance. We highly recommend pre-planning your gatherings for Sunday afternoon!
4. Coffee and food will not be provided through June. We recommend breakfast and caffeine before your arrival. Bring a water bottle...Colorado is dry in the summer.
5. Masks are recommended, but are not required. You should expect many will choose not to wear a mask. Take this into consideration as you choose whether the risk is acceptable to you.
6. You will notice signs, floor tape, and other measures throughout the building. This is simply our good-faith effort to follow Teller County guidelines.
7. We are working to determine whether Nursery, Children's Church and Altitude Youth Break-Out will be provided. Check back here before June 14th.
We are working hard to prepare the church building for these times. We appreciate your patience and prayers, as we work toward June 14th.
Men's Retreat Cancelled (5/25/20)
The Annual Men's Retreat (Camp Out) is cancelled due to government restrictions. We highly recommend connecting with each other in every way that you can think of. No restriction prohibits you from doing that.
Many gatherings are meeting in person (5-20-20)
Although houses of worship are still limited to 10 or less people, there are many opportunities to gather, in compliance with current health orders. If you desire to gather to pray, worship or fellowship, the opportunities are there.
- Home Fellowships are open and encouraged. Please find ways to break groups larger that 10 people into breakouts.
- Prayer Covering (our weekly prayer meeting) continues to meet on Wednesdays at 3:00p. If you want to join in or have prayer needs, call: (719) 748-3862. Prayer Covering ministers are also making private meetings and safe home visits for any people in the at-risk population who desire personal prayer. More details are on the Prayer Covering Web Page.
- Altitude Youth Group is resuming meeting in person, every first and third Friday, from 6-8p, starting June 5th. Look for other youth events that are being scheduled. Details are on the Altitude Youth Web Page.
- A summer gathering calendar, offering a variety of ways to gather in person, will be posted here soon. Gatherings will include opportunities for fun and fellowship, prayer walks, and more. YES...all gatherings comply with health orders. Watch here for the calendar...coming soon.
Do you need more help connecting with the opportunities to gather in-person, or have an event or club that you want added to the Summer Gathering Calendar? Just email: LittleChapelGather@gmail.com.
Most Recent Sunday Message - Updated Every Sunday Morning
Join us on Sunday
Little Chapel is located just north of the intersection of Highways 67 and 24 in Divide, Colorado at 69 County Road 5, Divide, CO 80814.
While our Sunday worship service begins at 10am, our congregation begins gathering around 9am to share conversation, coffee, and snacks in the Fellowship Hall. On any given day, you will see people dressed in anything from jeans to full suits.